[aprssig] Search for VK users

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Mon Aug 28 16:30:09 EDT 2017

Hello all,

There is a high probability that in November I will participate as a
tutorial speaker on ham data radio modes in ITNAC 2017, Melbourne,
Victoria, http://www.itnac.org.au/ and I would be interested in meeting
local hams for that purpose, and for some ham gear display & practical
demo. I also plan to visit some other universities throughout Australia,
but nothing is defined yet.

In that direction, I look for VK participants in APRS infrastructure as
well as other packet operators, so to establish contacts with
educational community in their parts of Australia. I am interested in
technical universities and departments for communications engineering,
and computer science. Institutes of technology and/or technical colleges
are also welcomed.

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB