[aprssig] Direwolf compile stall on Mac OS X

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Aug 19 16:38:49 EDT 2017

Hi

Hey I was wondering if anyone has successfully installed DireWolf on a Mac.

I have my ICOM 910H and MacDoppler tracking ISS and NO-84

I followed the instructions and looked into the Make files that are specific to Mac

It prompts you for an SDK Version

I get a make error saying that there are errors in serial_port.c it does not like the definition of serial baud rates

I have QTMM decoding APRS locally so I know that the sound card works - I am just feeding audio in from the ICOM 910H

Any one busted the buble on Mac OS X that can give me a hand

Cheers

Andrew VK4TEC