[aprssig] APRS + POCSAG - Project

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Thu Aug 17 00:23:12 EDT 2017

Wb4APR-Bob, et al
Hello folks - Good day all;

Some of you might recall a couple of my email/updates on the topic of APRS + POCSAG from a few months ago and the following two videos.
https://youtu.be/s5w3i0b00Iw (most recent one)
https://youtu.be/BLQyw_SbzMU (much older)

Last couple of weeks, I have been designing a simple APRS+POCSAG platform (s/w + ham h/w) to demonstrate an APRS message driven POCSAG paging service.  I am not quite there yet to showcase a working demo, but, hoping to have a video ready to share in the next 2 weeks.

Bob,
I need your help.  I need a "TOCALL" destination call sign setup in your APRS Apps Catalog for this POCSAG project (like the one you had setup for my "STPO" app).   Shall we call it, "POCSAG" or, "PAGER" or "APRSPAG".  Any suggestions

Thanks
N0AGI-Nagi
http://N0AGI.com/
http://MNDMR.net/