[aprssig] [amsat-bb] What satellite is this ?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Aug 11 16:34:40 EDT 2017

Thanks,
Good info, but that was not the question.
The question was, what PATH aliases does it support, and if an APRS alias
is used, what then is the response.

So please test these two paths:
1) VIA ARISS
2) VIA APRSAT

And you may as well try this one in case they support the new-N paradigm.
Bob

3) VIA WIDE1-1

Thanks
Bob, Wb4aPR