[aprssig] New facility: Satellite Reporter V1.0 ( web based satellite portal )

Andrew Rich vk4tec at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 9 06:11:10 EDT 2017

Hello

I am working on a little project here

It is a raspberry Pi, that is connected to the APRS-IS and will eventually also take in user reports as well from a form

If a satellite only APRS-IS comes about then the data will come from there 😉

It is on my static ip http://59.167.159.165/

It is called “Satellite Reporter”

It is intended to provide a dashboard, stats in graphical format and also data streams.

Please let me know if you want any features added as this project grows.

I see a user input screen and drop downs for satellites.

I will make an iPhone and Samsung compatible version.

The back end is MySQL and PERL and CGI

I will add ISS for the time being, please check back often for updates.

I think it best to use UTC times for the time being.

Andrew VK4TEC