[aprssig] Fwd: APRS = the IoT of Amateur Radio [was: APRS to the planet rescue?

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:43:23 EDT 2017

Scott, my brain might be mush, but it mashed up your message with
​ a recent article about​
'modular phones'.

​https://www.cnet.com/news/google-lg-lenovo-modular-phones/​

Amateur Radio building blocks? SDR could be a part of the equation, I don't
know.
phone bloks (youtube) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c>

https://venturebeat.com/2017/01/10/inside-project-ara-
googles-revolutionary-modular-phone/