[aprssig] Florida APRS Nazi

Craig Kirkpatrick craigk46 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 14:57:48 EDT 2017

Steve,  I suppose he would have sent you an APRS message instead of an email if his club KK4ONE didn’t strictly use receive-only IGates in their APRS setups.
Oops, suppose I should duck and cover right now  ;-)

It is hard to fault AD4ZU's enthusiasm.

I also enjoyed how folks here responded to the X-APRS April Fools Day prank from Georg DO1GL.  Proves we all need to keep a good humor and level of patience in this fun hobby.

Craig  KI7CRA