[aprssig] UHF APRS

steve at dimse.com steve at dimse.com
Wed Sep 28 15:17:45 EDT 2016

> On Sep 28, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:
>
> Steve keeps attacking me

If you are including my last message, there is no way that could be construed as an attack. You posted a grammatically and factually incorrect answer to a question that was not asked. I corrected it. I can and do correct wrong answers on this SIG.

If you ask questions on the SIG I can answer them, and inappropriate questions are likely to generate inappropriate answers, GIGO being a well-established principle of computing.

If you don't like my corrections and answers, then only post correct answers and appropriate questions.

Steve K4HG