[aprssig] UHF APRS

steve at dimse.com steve at dimse.com
Tue Sep 27 19:03:42 EDT 2016

> On Sep 27, 2016, at 6:42 PM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:
>
> Cyber bully

Well, Andrew, we've covered this before. It isn't bullying, it is sarcasm, because my other attempts to make you act like a responsible member of the community, including hundreds of answers to your questions over more than thirteen years, have failed. If you don't want to hear any more, all you have to do is to use the SIG the way the other hundreds of people here do - don't report things that are not novel to APRS, don't ask questions a simple google response can answer, and if you answer questions make sure your response actually addresses the question being asked and is not simply a way for you to tell us all about something you have done or want to do.

> Public deformation

That requires a something I've said to be untrue, what would that be?

Steve K4HG