[aprssig] UHF APRS

Cory Vickruck crvickru at lakeheadu.ca
Tue Sep 27 08:42:22 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting me into the group, I am looking forward to learning
and talking about APRS. I know from looking around the internet that this
topic has been brought up before but I am curious if any progress has been
made on coming up with an APRS UHF frequency? The reason why I am asking is
because I came across the HC-12 module:

http://www.robotshop.com/ca/en/433mhz-wireless-serial-transceiver-module-1000m.html?gclid=CPToq9PWrs8CFZKAaQodeiADVQ

I am hoping that it could possibly be used for small APRS transceiver when
paired with an arduino. If anyone has information on this topic and is
willing to share I would really appreciate it.

Thank you everyone,

Cory VE3ZCV