[aprssig] Aprx Version 2.9.0 Released

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Sep 15 03:32:00 EDT 2016

up way too late here.   Did mint 18 kcd5 install, wiped out after seeing
how bad kde5 is, now doing mint 17.3 kde 4 install.  Interesting note:
the ubuntu ppa ham updates on mint 18 showed aprx in the package
manager.  I added same ppa to this mint and aprx doesn't show up . . .
its always a bugger.

anyway, VERY HAPPY about this post!  I am very much looking forward to
getting aprx back on my ham shack computer and shutting down xastir!

TU agn, 73 om

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken3