[aprssig] Bluetooth RS232 adapters to run a TNC?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 14 15:42:05 EDT 2016

Yes, and there are various ways to pair devices (usually involving a
pushbutton or jumpers), but you're still going to need power to both
devices, so it's not that big a gain for many users.

My next generation trackers will have WiFi as well, so for the host
connection I'm hoping to get more users to move to an AGWPE type TCP
connection.

Scott
N1VG