[aprssig] Link for "Polygon and Line OBJECTS" spec

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Oct 31 20:19:06 EDT 2016

I go to the original source of the specification:

http://www.aprs-is.net/wx/multilineprotocol.aspx

I use this specification for my satellite object footprints as the new
lightning StrikeZone outlines.  In my case, I put a !DAO! (typically
!W00! which adds no particular precision) after the closing { bracket to
avoid being mistaken for a WXSRV packet which uses those 5 characters
for the sequence number.