[aprssig] Digipeater Symbol Overlays

David Andrzejewski david at davidandrzejewski.com
Wed Oct 19 11:39:52 EDT 2016

I am a bit confused now.

My station NEWBRY is both a high-profile digipeater and a two-way igate.

I am currently using the T& symbol, because it transmits IS packets with a WIDE2-1 path. And that's what symbols-new.txt says to use.

Is that correct, or should I use I# as Kenneth's notes state?

It seems like perhaps I# would be better, because although that doesn't indicate that it's a two-way igate, it does indicate that it is both a digipeater and igate, which T& does not.

- Dave

--

David Andrzejewski
E-mail/iMessage/Jabber: david at davidandrzejewski.com