[aprssig] Fwd: [wl2kemcomm] Help for First Responders

SARTrack Admin info at sartrack.co.nz
Wed Oct 19 03:57:32 EDT 2016

You want to look at the SARTrack software for Amateur Radio and Search
and Rescue.
9 years in development, started of as a pure APRS program, but now can
decode not just APRS but also commercial VHF radios with GPS (Icom,
Kenwood, Tait, Motorola, Hytera), GPS-APRS Microphones,  VHF and TCP
based AIS Shipping tracking, various Satellite based trackers...
It is capable to transferring any of the non-APRS tracking devices onto
the APRS network (as Objects).

On top of all this is has a Database system which runs on the local
LAN/WIFI which connect unlimited SARTrack clients together, and gives
full Management of People, Equipment, Teams in the field with a detailed
LOG system (which can also be send over APRS if required), etc. etc. And
this Database system can synchronize in the background with an Internet
based Server, if Internet is momentarily available.

More than 5000 copies of SARTrack have been installed over the years,
and it is in use by Search end Rescue, Civil Defense, Emergency
Services, Sheriff departments and even red Cross Volunteers all over the
world.

And it is FREE.  Pass the word...

http://www.sartrack.nz

Bart Kindt