[aprssig] Simple APRS module to use with Arduino

Jim (List) jim.list at stuckinthemud.org
Sat Oct 15 17:29:02 EDT 2016

Interesting option, seen the TNC-X around for some while, but wasn't aware there was a Pi version, neat!

At the moment I'm thinking towards the Argent Tracker3 Mini (cheaper than the lower-spec Radio Shield for five units!), as it handles all the processing rather than being a KISS modem. I also need to do real-time data collection so having a fully intelligent unit to deal with the packet side of things is appealing.

Jim