[aprssig] Simple APRS module to use with Arduino

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:35:47 EDT 2016

Even just Argent offers several prebuilt solutions for <$50.

* Tracker3 Mini, $34 each for a dozen of them:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=167
* The Radio shield, $22 each at dozen quantity:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=136

Which leave another ~$20 for a TTL GPS receiver, which is not problem on
eBay. If you want that to be turn key as well, the T3-Micro comes with the
GPS integrated for $65:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=170

--
Kenneth Finnegan