[aprssig] FYI: : Solar Ham Radio Interference

noskosteve at yahoo.com noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 11:37:41 EST 2016

While this is a little OT, the LED transition is happening much faster than residential solar PV and they are very good garbage generators.  Even if they pass Part 15 (individually), they'll be hundreds in your neighborhood.
I have an 8w desk lamp that generates more RF noise when it is off than on (soft switched).
Just sayin'.

Regards, Steve Noskowicz K9DCI
Science & Technical Advisor
challengerillinois.org