[aprssig] D700 aging and buzz?

pfbram at comcast.net pfbram at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 11:02:46 EDT 2016

I've noticed either RFI or random clicking/static on 20 & 80m (not 40m so much) HF the past week or so. Don't know yet if it's local RFI, will have to hunt it down this weekend.

Any chance PSAT UHF/VHF is also flaky right now due to the solar wind we've been passing through the past few days? Mainly I'd think that would affect HF, but it can't be good in general.

73, KD0KZE / Paul