[aprssig] E Coast 9600 baud backbone 15W radios.

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:01:01 EDT 2016

> [There are now 10W and 25W Chinese dual-band VHF/UHF FM transceivers
> ready-to-go available on eBay and elsewhere for $60-$90 NEW!]

Are there any with the standard 6-pin din (or other) data connection
for flat audio.   Will there work even if there a connection?

I have one of the 10 watt units and hope to test it soon on at least
3600 baud QPSK.   With the better flat audio connection we'll test it
for 4800 baud QPSK and conventional 9600 packet.

73
Bill, WA7NWP