[aprssig] Flaming AvMap G6

KF4LVZ aprssigZbr6 at acarver.net
Mon May 9 12:15:34 EDT 2016

I can't find any clear documentation but does this have an internal
lithium battery (all I can find is information stating it has an
internal battery but not the chemistry)?  I could easily see the battery
charger and/or battery itself having a problem, especially a lithium
battery, resulting in a thermal runaway situation.