[aprssig] The East will Rise again! (at 9600?) VHF-YES!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri May 6 20:47:52 EDT 2016

Bryan and Bill,
,
Wow, great thinking.  Does the KPC-9612 then transparenltly operate KA node
across both ports?
Then you are right, this is the way to go.  Now, which way...  Im still then
leaning for 2m for the long haul between nodes, and then users come in on
UHF because they are closer and can use beams on UHF?

Bob, WB4APR