[aprssig] slightly OT talking about 9k6

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 6 17:49:39 EDT 2016

So after trawling around the st(r)ash of tncs etc that I snagged, and going
to the various sites, the only 9k6 tnc I can find is a spirit 2 that's
running the st Augustine link.

Does anyone have a line on 9k6 KISS tnc's that are (relatively) cheap to get
a hold of?

I REALLY want to get this setup back up and running again and now that
there's a renewed push to get the network fixed.

But I need a couple of 9k6 tncs  for the link and to run a 9k6 aprs site.

Any help appreciated. That way when all you guys come and invade Daytona for
the 500 you'll actually get aprs coverage :D

Charlie