[aprssig] Raspberry PI

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 6 17:45:31 EDT 2016

I'm in the process of the very same thing.

I picked up a whole bunch of tncs and mitrek/rangers for our packet network. Managed to get a few tnc2's going and managed to get the kpc-4 going this morning.

Right now I have port1 of the kpc4 on the local lan serving fpac and wl2k, port 2 will/is aprs. I just have to make up a cable for the tnc

But right now, other than tweaking my scripts I wrote, it's all working fine. I am running it on a 3, but I did test it on a b+ (rev2) and it worked fine.

The whole goal is to run it on a pi up at the site as opposed to the old hardware rose switch we have up there now that has 95 percent died and is just acting as a regular digi.

charlie