[aprssig] APRS + Local Lan Question

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 5 15:06:55 EDT 2016

Right now the tncs for the lan are tiny-2s (not sure what brand the 9k6 one is). I was probably going to utilize one of the spares for the aprs side, as far as software side, it's going to be on a pi most likely so I can beacon what I want when I want :D

Maybe just use AXdigi - I haven’t decided yet, I'm still planning it, hence all the questions. As far as the beacon side, yea I can do that, that's the easy bit :D

Charlie