[aprssig] Polite to TX-igate weather warnings?

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 13:36:37 EDT 2016

Some time ago (1 or 2 years) and not knowing any better, I had my igate connected to a firenet server and everything seamed to work except messaging. Firenet apparently doesn't send messages back to igates so that they can in turn be send out to RF. There really isn't a good solution that I have found.
Max KG4PID