[aprssig] Turn-key IGate

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Mar 25 10:03:01 EDT 2016

What is "the internet connector"?  Is it Ethernet or WiFi or something
strange?

What is the "power connector"?  Is it 110vAC?  12v Anderson?  Or
something different?

What is at the other end of the "RS232 connector going to the
digipeater"?  Is it a KPC-3+ (hope not)?  Is it a KISS-locked TNC?  Or
something different?

I assume you'd like a fully-functional, bi-directional, message-gating
IGate?