[aprssig] Autonomous EMCOMM Telemetry

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 17 23:45:13 EDT 2016

I don't think I'd want to use any of the electronics from a 1995
design.  You could do it smaller, cheaper, and with less power today.
Bosch Sensortec's new pressure/humidity/temperature/gas sensors measure
3 x 3 x 1 millimeters.  I'm thinking about using those in the next
version of the ADS-WS1.

Scott
N1VG