[aprssig] Data Radio

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:35:36 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Bob Stephens AF9W via aprssig
<aprssig at tapr.org> wrote:
> I am interested in how this radio works out on packet.  We are looking at ways to build a couple of cheap portable digipeaters/APRS trackers.  Seems like it would be good combined with a TT4 or Pi running Dire Wolf.

I'll get back on it real soon.   The radio is out for delivery and I
have a personal challenge with a friend to see how it works with
DireWolf on a rPI ASAP.   The big question is going to be if it will
decode any of the 9600 baud packets.   Probably not but there's always
a chance.

Bill