[aprssig] Removing Antique SSIDs

TomK w5lon at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 12:03:18 EDT 2016

On 3/15/2016 7:04 AM, Bob Harris wrote:
> It looks like you are using aprsis32 and it is still sending position
> reports with your old address and icon. If that is the case, you need
> to edit the configuration settings in aprsis32.
>
> On 3/15/2016 9:55 AM, TomK via aprssig wrote:
>> My Google map is showing an object from the past when I lived at
>> another address and I had a home APRS (laptop) object. Currently,
>> I only have a car with a different SSID yet the Google map shows the
>> laptop object.
>> How can one delete obsolete SSIDs?
>> 73
>
> --
>
> Bob Harris (K9UDX)
> Can MOTCH Katmai Henry David Thoreau UDX Bda UD (1992-2005)
> Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)
> Ch Silvercreek Gossip Girl
> Bath, NH

Bob,

In my effort to reconfigure the configuration settings in aprsis32 I've
run into a stone wall.  At an early point it reads, "Drag and Zoom to
Home, then Click Transmit".
Any effort to zoom results in a momentary zoom and almost instantly
it reverts back again.  My QTH is in S. CA (USA) however the car's icon
put me in Africa and I cannot seem to drag or zoom to my home.
73