[aprssig] 9600 Baud Packet Network?

Thomas Krahn thomas at tkrahn.com
Sun Jun 12 20:33:03 EDT 2016

On 06/13/2016 02:01 AM, Andrew Rich wrote:
> Should have used easy radio19k2

We have used UHF modules with 19k2 in the past, but the receiver
sensitivity doesn't compare to the Kenwood TH-D72 radios. Also we
intended to use the 2 m Ham band which legally restricts us to 9600 baud
due to bandwidth.

Radio modules are nice for beginner experiments. We try to do some more
advanced stuff on our trackers with very low weight limits. The
thickness of the RF module PCB is already too heavy, so we try to solder
the Si4464 chips directly on our PCB.

73
Thomas
KT5TK / DL4MDW