[aprssig] [aprsfi] VK4TEC pushing ADS-B data to APRS-IS

Andrew Pavlin spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 19:26:33 EDT 2016

Whew! He apparently wasn't doing it with my program (the aprs.fi log shows UIView as the participating APRS program). But I think I'm going to check to confirm the ADS-B support in YAAC can't accidentally (or deliberately) be ported to APRS.
Andrew, KA2DDOauthor of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html