[aprssig] RAV4 and iPhone

David chesser dchesser55 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 08:36:41 EST 2016

I can't help you on what App to use, but it seems that if we get rid of our radios, then what's the point of having a hobby called Amateur Radio? Although Hams, have had a long history implementing computer Hobbes and Amateur radio, years ago I remember people using Commodore 64's for Packet, CW, RTTY to name a few, just hope we don't end up as a computer Internet hobby  and not use radios anymore.

Sent from my iPhone