[aprssig] my TAPR emails are not getting thru

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:48:48 EST 2016

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Robert Bruninga via aprssig <
aprssig at tapr.org> wrote:

> If your email is like mine, I never get ANY comeback copy of any email I
> send to ANY group.  That is why I always have to copy-to-myselif in order
> to see what I sent.  Apparently Microsoft or the bit czar in the sky has
> decided you don’t need to see what you send to a group.

GMail does the same thing...  Doesn't appear in your INBOX but does appear
in the "All Mail" folder.

Wish they'd change that behavior: I snag mail down to my Linux box every
five minutes, therefore the Linux box doesn't have anything I posted. Kind
of useless to only have 1/2 of each conversation for searching purposes
later.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u