[aprssig] my TAPR emails are not getting thru

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jan 8 17:08:09 EST 2016

> Not sure why, but, none of my emails… are getting thru the group

Maybe they are.  I see posts from you frequently..

If your email is like mine, I never get ANY comeback copy of any email I
send to ANY group.  That is why I always have to copy-to-myselif in order
to see what I sent.  Apparently Microsoft or the bit czar in the sky has
decided you don’t need to see what you send to a group.

Maybe you changed email systems and are handicapped like mine is?

Bob