[aprssig] is there a complete APRS primer out there?

Bob Harris knineudx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:18:15 EST 2016

Andrew,

I wish you godspeed on your proposed project. Such a document is sorely
needed and long overdue.  Even trying to follow Dr. Bruninga's
recommended practices on his website can be challenging.
You might want to start by compiling a library of user's manuals for the
various hardware and software currently available and "unify" the
terminology. There are instances where each person/company has used
different terms for the same thing and (in a few cases) even conflict
with which others might use the term.

--

Bob Harris (K9UDX)
Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)