[aprssig] Any plans for APRS at Hamvention this year?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Feb 29 10:16:46 EST 2016

I think I'm going to skip it again this year.  We've been too busy with
non-ham projects.  I'm finally getting some time to get back to APRS
stuff (and I've got a new EE working for me who's taking on some of the
simpler design work, plus an Android developer) so we're going to be
doing some modernization of the whole product line. Maybe next year
we'll have more stuff to show at Dayton.

Scott
N1VG