[aprssig] WXBOT APRS weather forecast robot updates

Martin Nile martin.nile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:40:18 EDT 2016

The "Where" can be any of the following:
Any US callsign (uses zipcode listed at FCC ULS)
Any callsign[-ssid] or  object known to api.aprs.fi that has a location
including AIS ships.
City,ST (NOTE: City,ST must be the first part of the message.
5 digit zipcode
CWOP station id (I.E. DW6273)
4 or 6 character Maidenhead Grid. (cn81, or cn81uh)
lat/lon  Using decimal degrees I.E. 41.123/-122.1123
4 character ICAO station (KJFK KSFO etc...) returns METAR report.
3 character IATA station (SFO, LAX etc) returns METAR report.