[aprssig] Before You Install Windows 10 (Or even if you don't want to) Read This

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 18 08:57:56 EDT 2015

I tried this a few years ago using Mint, but was never able to establish
a link between Wine and a com port to connect to my MFJ 1270 TNC.  The
internet connection worked fine, but I want an RF tool, not another
internet only appliance in the shack.  To me APRS-IS functionality is a
secondary and not a critical feature.

It's been a few years and I realize I don't have details here, but is
there someplace with a simple step by step in connecting to com ports
through Wine?