[aprssig] Before You Install Windows 10 (Or even if you don't want to) Read This

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Sep 17 12:01:56 EDT 2015

On 9/17/2015 9:17 AM, Paul Bramscher via aprssig wrote:
> I wish APRSIS can be ported to Java or somesuch.

If by "APRSIS" you mean "APRSISCE/32", I'm working on a
re-implementation in the MOAI/lua development environment that promises
compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS, and *nix.  You can join the
APRSISDR Yahoo group if you're interested.  I've been running the new
client on my Samsung S5 as KJ4ERJ-12 for over a year now.  It's not real
good at showing you information, but the tracker and map work just fine!