[aprssig] OT:: Jeep and Radio

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Wed Sep 16 17:32:12 EDT 2015

Thank you Fred for this insight

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Fred Hillhouse Jr<mailto:fmhillhouse at comcast.net>
Sent: ‎9/‎16/‎2015 12:41 PM
To: 'Fred Hillhouse Jr'<mailto:fmhillhouse at comcast.net>; 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'<mailto:aprssig at tapr.org>; Nagi Punyamurthula<mailto:n0agi at n0agi.com>
Subject: RE: [aprssig] OT:: Jeep and Radio

I was going to add, I did have a ’77 Bronco at one time with a Larsen2/70 and a K40 CB antenna. The terrain would get rough enough for the antennas to swing around and hit the roof. The roof on the Bronco had two cross members and each antenna was mounted in the center of them. So maybe be concerned about the spare tire mount is over rated. ;)

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH