[aprssig] APRS Gaps in SC, NC and WV?

Ted Antanaitis WA7ZZB at arrl.net
Tue Sep 15 17:10:49 EDT 2015

Isn't that the strong point of HF APRS?
A number of years ago, I traveled cross-country from the Pacific
Northwest to upstate New York.
Wanting my family to keep apprised of my progress both to and back, I
ran 30 Meter HF APRS.
Back in those days, (and somewhat still now) there were numerous 'black
holes' across the northern tier of states.
My HF transmissions worked well getting into HF Gateways.

Ted WA7ZZB