[aprssig] on a multi-TNC digipeater, which callsign should be traced?

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:59:48 EDT 2015

I can't tell you off hand what aprx does, but if you were to ask me, I'd
say I'd want it to use the outgoing TX callsign, since I made the argument
in my thesis that the last traced callsign may be used as part 97
identification. If I ever notice it doing something else, I would put it on
my list to fix it in aprx.

To give you an unopinionated answer, the specs say nothing on the issue.

Kenneth Finnegan
Maintainer, aprx