[aprssig] water level gauge for APRS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Oct 4 22:03:00 EDT 2015

TO make a flood gage, it would seem that a simply pressure sensor like we
use for atomosphere for balloon payloads would work.

Just put it inside a pipe with a cap on the top and open on the bottom.
Then the pressure will vary with the height of the water.  Connect this to
the analog input of an APRS tracker and you have a flood gage.  Calibate it
with some testing and done...

ANyone done this?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig_lists.tapr.org/attachments/20151004/dd4563f4/attachment.html>

More information about the aprssig mailing list