[aprssig] Question About Comments

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Nov 12 15:26:02 EST 2015

It looks like a packet got concatenated on the APRS-IS at some point in
the past.  aprs.fi remembers the most recent comment received.

I'm not familiar with the Yaesu FT1D, but I'm sure there's somewhere in
the settings where you can set a beacon text to be transmitted with your
packet.  Once you set that to something non-blank, aprs.fi will remember
it for your station.