[aprssig] Remote Key FOb

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Mar 27 00:55:28 EDT 2015

I've got a wall-mounted shop vac with a super long hose.  I got an
appliance control type remote and zip tied the remote to the end of the
hose, so I don't have to go turn it on at the wall.  Works beautifully.

And it's on topic because it's the vacuum for the CNC milling machine
that makes all of the OpenTracker USB and ADS-WS1 housings.  ;)

Scott
N1VG