[aprssig] Cross country Self Driving car

Ed Lizard Rosen n3gxh-1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 13:17:47 EDT 2015

Strong in this list, the Farce is today.

On 03/24/2015 11:10 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
> Boring? You get to spend all day entertaining yourself by freaking out
> other drivers!
>
> Scott
>
> On 3/24/2015 7:24 PM, David Rush wrote:
>> Talk about the world's most boring job: sitting in the driver's seat
>> and doing nothing (but staying awake) for 3000 miles.
>>
>> 73, David, ky7dr
>>
>> On 2015-03-24 11:47, Stephen black wrote:
>>> There is a "driver" in the front seat and his controls are supposed to
>>> be able to override the "autopilot". Lawyers will have a field day
>>> with it though. Steve KB1CHU

-- --
--    "Saving peoples' lives
        so they may live long enough
        to become witty."

   Ed Lizard Rosen FF/EMTB N3GXH
    n3gxh at arrl.net
    n3gxh at winlink.org (on the road)
    Days   410 965-8498
    Eves   410 655-4956
    Cell   443 677-1427 +SMS/MMS
Where was I now? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?N3GXH*
(n3gxh-9 is the Jeep, -1 is home, -2 is work, -14 is the truck)