[aprssig] info.aprs.net wiki hosting

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 11 19:19:23 EDT 2015

Hi all,

About an hour ago the server that hosts the info.aprs.net wiki (and a
lot of other stuff) began failing.  It's already being migrated to a new
machine by the hosting provider, but I'm going to have to do a lot of
manual work to get everything moved over properly.

I've accumulated too many projects, info.aprs.net included, that I just
don't have the time to properly manage anymore.  I'm trying to shed a
few of them and it looks like this is the time to do it.  If the service
migrates automatically it'll stay up on my server for the time being.
If not, it's going to be down until someone wants to take it over.

If someone would like to volunteer to take it over, let me know and I'll
hand over the backups.  Whoever maintains the aprs.net zone will have to
handle the DNS change.

73,

Scott
N1VG