[aprssig] where is PSAT

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 01:42:00 EDT 2015

On 6/5/2015 12:09 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) via aprssig wrote:
> I updated my SATSRV with this TLE which is 4 days newer than what I had been
> running.
>
> I've also started injecting a multi-line object "PSAT" into the APRS-IS similar
> to the "ISS" object that has been flying for over a year now.  If you've got an
> APRS-IS client that renders the multi-line, you'll see a circle around the
> object which approximates the footprint.
>
> To receive the object, add o/PSAT*/ to your APRS-IS filter.

It's already showing on my ISS tracking page at:

<http://WA8LMF.net/map>     (I was filtering for your virtual igate point of
entry into the APRS-IS already for the ISS, so it automatically appeared!)

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps
    <http://wa8lmf.net/map>

Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF