[aprssig] APRStt

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jan 23 12:07:04 EST 2015

Steve K4HG wrote…

> what Bob's so-called killer app needs is its own killer app...

We have the FT2DR from Yaesu to look forward to, with its keyboard on the touch screen, but perhaps in the future we will also see Bluetooth-enabled radios that can be controlled by an app on the phone.

I can visualize full control over the radio, along with APRS settings and message entry, and use of phone like a speaker-mic as well as taking advantage of mapping on the phone. You heard my dream here first!

--
73 Keith VE7GDH
UI-View32